It's hard to believe it's almost been a year since we moved back up to SLC! I am half way through summer semester, that is three semesters almost out of the way for my bachelors, who would have thought. I am taking stress management this summer along with Intro to coaching and a critical writing/diversity course. They are all somewhat easy, however after last semester's biology class, I think anything would seem easy!!! Holden just turned 7 in May and never stops talking, Dash is 2.5 and is still my baby, even though he is truly a toddler. Kenzie is singing and singing and singing, she will be turning 9 this August, am I really that old? Jake will be starting his 5th year teaching at the U this fall.... has it really been five years since he finished his masters? How time flys!!! All in all we are good, life is good, and we are busy, busy, busy!
More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment