




So while we were down in St. George we had a ball. We played and played at the pool, we went hiking at Zion's National Park, we went to a Dinasour Museum, and played some more... oh and wait did I say we bought a Dodge Journey!
Needless to say, we love St. George! Our favorite thing down there is probably hiking to some of the easier falls. We always do the emerald pools simply because it's an easier hike that either I've had to do pregnant or with the kids, this time luckily I wasn't 7 months along like last time, but the kids did fantastic.
They were real troopers and made the whole thing such a great experience. I think they did better than some other people we passed on the hike!
We got there about 10am and hike up to the lower middle and upper falls. The kids thought it was awesome, what can I say, their natural born hikers. Just like Jake and I eh?
It is always such a beautiful place, there is not much that can compare to Zion's! Luckily the upper falls looked a lot better this year than years past. We were actually able to get in and get our feet wet. Some years they've had signs posted that says "do not get in the water; there is bacteria"... what's that saying "are you sure this water's sanitary; looks questionable to me!" Well, that is what has come to mind other years. This year though, it was beautiful, and we got there right as the sun was at it's peak, and about 30 min later the sun was already over the cliff. We got the best part of the day! And then of course you have to finish off the hike with ice cream down at the main hub! Hmmm, hmm good! I should be a spokes person for cambell's too bad I'm talking about Ice Cream!
1 comment:
two posts within a day of each other, I am really shocked now. It sound like it was a fun trip.
Post a Comment