DASHEL
I am the cutest one in my family or so everyone tells me! I love to make everyone smile, and all I have to do is kiss them, smile at them, or well, do just about anything. They are always hugging and kissing me and can't
seem to keep their hands off me. I love it though!
I am finally walking all over! I know, I know, but what can I say, when I have four people at my beckon call, I just wasn't really willing to give that up! But on to bigger and better things.
I am now 21 months old, I am super cute with lots of blonde curls that make the girls whoo, and I have bright blue eyes. My mom likes to try to get me to eat lot's of foods, but don't tell her I like to pretend I'm picky, it drives her crazy!
I am a huge Utah Fan, biggest one in the family! And I love to play ball, vroom cars, and play on the swing set! I have to say, life is pretty good these days... shhhhhhh I'd like to keep it that way ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment