Jake and I took the kids to see the roarin Utes, I believe it was the game against whom may I remind you BYU lost too, lol! Anyway, we had such a good time, the kids loved it and pretty much sat through almost the entire game! Since Jake is a professor at the U, he can get tickets for $5 bucks a pop! Not to shabby! I hope the weather continues to be good so that we can continue going; and let's hope the U keeps up with the wins!!!
1 comment:
Audra, Audra, Audra... you go ahead and enjoy those "wins" from Utah because come November when they play the Cougars, that will all be over. :) Need I remind you that BYU killed AirForce who Utah lost to? You forget so quickly. :)
I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm glad the kids loved the game. They look so good in their red getup. Although, I think blue is more their color. ;)
--Jen
Post a Comment