

I believe this was the best part of the whole experience ON board the ship! I loved that every night, you were wined and dined. We had one waiter to our entire table who would then order his helpers around. Whatever you desired you could get! I mean, not to mention "Salvador" loved us, but he would actually bring us things that he got on shore. I was even lucky enough to come home with one of those souvenirs! Salvador, we miss you! Come live with us... okay, so we couldn't afford him, but I wish we could!~
I also loved that we had two formal dinner nights! I have not gotten so dressed up in over 10 years! I mean, Jake and I love to go to Broadways and such, but, I never got to buy a dress specifically for the occasion, not since High School. How pathetic we are! That was ten years ago!
Ash and Owen, who are in the pics with us, were our ship buddies. We had such a ball with them, Owen is from Australia, and Ash is from Ephraim! Yeah, I know what your thinking, how the heck did they hook up... long story, we love you guys, thanks for being so crazy with us!!!*Ü*
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment