Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Being Bloated!!!

I am having a venting session right now, because I am thirteen weeks pregnant and I don't recall having BLOATING issues with either of my other two pregnancies. I am to the point where, I actually feel somewhat good in the mornings, which; isn't that contrary to the whole "morning sickness" idea? Whatever, anyway, that is all the good feelings I get, from lunch on out, anything I eat turns into a rolling ball of fire inside my stomach. My stomach then begins to protrude out like a bowling ball, leaving me laying on the couch (usually) with a stomach that feels as hard as a bowling ball, and looking like I'm not three but five months pregnant.

This only worsens after dinner is inhaled, making life after 5pm, MISERABLE!!! Which also means, the pants go unbuttoned, and the shirt tries to cover what should be a normal size stomach, but has now inflamed into an alien like cyst!

Knowing what I know about my other two pregnancies, being that I usually feel like crap until about 5 months, I am not looking forward to 2 more months of this unforgiving... I will leave it at that.

I am not sure why Heavenly Father thinks we women need to experience these horrible features of pregnancy? Apparently, the doctors say, it's good to have morning sickness, or nausea because it means the baby is healthy, doesn't that seem a little backwards to you? Or is it just me?

Needless to say, I am remembering now why Holden is 4 years old, and why I haven't been pregnant in over four years. It's not FUN!!!

I am trying to wait patiently for the blissed moment from 5-7 months, where I usually feel somewhat like a normal person (not minding the bump that will inevitably be everpresent)!

I apologize for my analogging, and if your reading this, I guess it is your own fault... I love you for that!!!

xoxo
The pregnant woman *Ü*

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Awe -- I'm sooo sorry! What a pain! I should come get the kids and take them for a few hours so you can have some rest in between meals...

Linz said...

It sucks!!! You are better than me, I complain and hate it the entire time. Heavenly Father has this part be miserable so the labor and no sleep for 6+ months after don't seem so bad! But then again, they turn 2! If I knew what Hatttie would be like now, Brock wouldn't be here!!!:) I must say, I love it though!

Anonymous said...

Uggh! You poor thing. I remember some nights with Quincy having so much gas, I thought there may just be some crazy alien growing inside my belly. Hang in there sweet one.

Unknown said...

You weren't kidding when you said you had a bad day!! :)

It was fun to see you guys the other night! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Natalie Jensen said...

It was really fun to see you. oh by the way Jake UM is a prefix!!!

p.s. minus 9 points!!!