Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Computer Issues!!!

Why oh why, I am so tired of the constant computer problems! Hopefully soon we will have it all resolved, until then, who knows when my next post will be.

Just to catch up on what has been going on... I am officially 16 weeks along. I can't believe it, my next appointment is the Ultrasound, which just to make it official, we are still not finding out what we are having.

No I am pretty sure we aren't going to ask the tech to write it down and mail it to anyone, sorry; we love you anyway and thanks for asking. If we have to wait, so does everyone else.

We are excited however and we are already trying to figure out which names we want for a boy and which for a girl.

We'll keep you posted on that.

Kenzie is starting school the end of this month, Kindergarten, here we come. I honestly wish that they offered all day Kindergarten down here, I would be signing her up right now. I know I know, however, I think she would be all over that. She is going to be dying for something to do anyway, why not have it be productive.

Holden is going into his second year of pre-school, and is very excited! Again, I honestly wish it was longer than 2 and 1/2 hours. My girlfriend who lives in TX, has her preschooler and kindergartener in school and they are all day no matter what! Why haven't we adopted those policies?

Sorry I'm just venting, knowing that this next year will be interesting come January with a new baby... hmm?

Well, there is a little on some of us, and I will update you on Jake here in a min.!!!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Sophie is excited to start Kindergarten! Here they do all day also which makes me nervous. Apparently they do it because it is easier since most parents work. Very few stay home and then they aren't paying as much for daycare!!! Good-luck!