Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Swim time!





Ok, so I know these pics are from a month or so ago, but I'm obviously not one who can keep entirely up to date with this blog as of late... so, the first are of us and Jake's sister's kids up at the Spanish Fork Reservoir. It's one of our favorite places to go, why; well 1. because it's free, 2. because it is clean and there are showers and clean bathrooms, 3. because it's cemented in and on one side there is a beach. Well that pretty much explains it. We love going there and I've decided it's the perfect place for tri training, if I can ever get my butt back in gear after this baby!

The other pics are of 7-Peaks. The kids took swimming lessons there and with that comes a free day at the Peaks. We had a lot of fun, but after spending over 20 min. at each ride in line, we decided that once a year was just about right. That and the wave pool doesn't even get big waves any more. I ran into the wave pool with Holden and our tube and felt like I was on the lazy river. Boring!

Anyway, we did have some fun times this summer at the swimming holes and if you know me, I am amazed we weren't there more than we were! Each kid makes things a little bit more of a chore to get there than the last... wonder what next year will bring!

No comments: