Husband Tag
I totally stole this off my friend's blog.
1. Where did you meet your husband? Sears Teleservice 1997
2. How long did you date before you got married? We dated for 10 months before he went on a mission, (kissed me twice before he left), then we wrote as "Friends" for the two years, then we were engaged and married four months after he got home in May!
3. How long have you been married? 8 years.
4. What does he do to surprise you? Sends me flowers, cleans house!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Everything...
6.What is your favorite quality? His quirky personality.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Tart
8. What is his favorite food? Anything Mexican
9. What is his favorite sport? Football, then basketball, then wrestling
10. When and where did you first kiss? Just before he left on his mish, he leaned into my car, super cute.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go out to dinner, and hang out with friends.
12. Do you have children? Yes, 1 girl and 1 boy & 1 on the way
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He's an amazing dad, and he loves me the bigger I get; which I love! (that takes talent)
14. How old is he? He will turn 30 in May
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? Rap (I know I know, I can't seem to change that)
17. What do you admire most about him? That he is a go-getter, that he has an amazing testimony, and that he loves me unconditionally!
18. What is his favorite color? Red
19. Will he read this? Yes (I love you, babe!)
No comments:
Post a Comment