So I was

looking back through baby pics of the kids, and here are a few of my favorites:
I honestly cannot comprehend what it's going to be

like with a baby in the house again. It's been so long I feel like I've forgotten everything!

Luckily we've had a bunch of friends who've had babies recently, and with the opportunity to hold a few of them, it brings back sweet memories, and yet I know that I am in for a whirl... up all night, packing for a newborn, i.e. diapers, bibs, diapers, clothes, diaper bag (what's that), wipes, blankets,

medicine, I think I need one of those little men on shrek that came with Fiona's baby...lol, wouldn't that be wonderful. "where's the baby" and I'd say, "right over here, now I'm going to shower and pick up the house and, oh wait, how about I hold the baby and you clean the house and take care of the other kids..." truly that would be the way to go. Taking care of the baby would be the fun part, it's all the other crap that goes with it that is not fun. Laundry, cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, more laundry, more cleaning..............it could literally go on and on.
It definitely makes me appreciate my mother when I think of her and the 8, that's right 8 kids in my family! Whew, what was she thinking; she said she wasn't *Ü* I am positive I will lose my mind after this one, so bring it on; right?
1 comment:
Ahhh. the baby gear -- you are quickly helping me decide that I'm okay with only 2 kids..ha ha ha ha!
Post a Comment