Monday, June 8, 2009

My spring project!













So this year I decided that instead of looking at my drab and not so pleasant flower bed; I vowed to make it beautiful this year! Last year I cut the rose bush back in hopes that it would be bigger and better this year; and now it's almost in full bloom. I can't wait, then I planted some other various flowers. We added some peat moss bought a few garden tools that I've been wanting for a while and now I'm out there almost everyday making sure that it looks beautiful to any passer by's... my sweet and small flower bed that's candy to my eyes.












We also decided to try to plant some vegi's in some pots, we planted tomatoes, bell peppers, and jalapenos. Some of the bell peppers have already been run over by either the hose or the kids, not sure which and are looking pretty sad, however the potted ones are looking beautiful and I can't wait to watch them grow and then enjoy making my salsa with my very own vegi's. The tomato plants already have a few starting... yeah, I love fresh tomatoes.

No comments: