Sorry it's been forever, again our computer just quit working and of course there is little money to go around, good thing brother's know how to fix things... sweet!
Anyway, I had to go back in to the hospital two weeks ago and get my hand fixed... AGAIN, I know I know. The tendon in the Fifth metacarpal knuckle had fused to the bone and needless to say I couldn't move my knuckle a wink. It is moving now more and more, unfortunately it's not where I want it to be. Soon enough I'm sure. It's now been since July that the initial fracture happened. O-well, such is life. I just hope I will be able to throw my wicked softball throw again!
Jake has returned to the U for another year... we are not sure how long he will be there but he loves it and we love the guaranteed income. Thank you!
I am not going to Steven's Henager College after all, but will return to UVU in Jan. and finish my Associates. Then will go from there! And yes I do plan on continuing, I just want to make sure if we ever move so will my credits.
Kenzie is doing awesome in first grade and loves loves loves it. She is reading awesome and learning much! She is involved in dance this year, and she is amazing, I am so glad she gets the chance to do what she loves.
Holden is in Kindergarten and is also loving it. He has made many new friends and is also doing great at reading, he knows all his sight words and can sound out words and form sentences. I am so proud of him. I feel bad b/c Kenzie was already reading at this stage, I hate to say the first child get's to do everything first and sooner, but it is kind of true. The other kids just don't get the same attention that the first child gets those first few years... I hope I can do better with that. I hate to think what Dash will be like if I let things slide anymore? Aghh! Holden finished soccer year with a bang. He was the lead goal maker and was great at running up and down the field!
Dash, wow, my baby is 10 1/2 months old. I can't believe it, how time fly's. He is the love of my life right now and I can't seem to get enough of him. He is smiling from the time he wakes up till the time he goes to bed, he is still sleeping all through the night, and I mean from 6:30pm to 7:30 - 8:00 am. Amazing, just amazing. He is not crawling yet, but that is fine with me. He has brought so much joy to our little family, I had forgotten how wonderful babies are in that aspect. I will post pictures asap!
Thanksgiving was great, and we are looking forward to Christmas and this time of giving!
1 comment:
SOOOO glad you updated!!! I wanna see pics! Post some soon!! Pretty please :)
Post a Comment