So it's official, I am starting off the new year on a more positive note, even if our situation would suggest otherwise ;) for now anyway.
Today I will attend my second day of class, which I am looking forward to as well as I just applied for three different volunteer positions at UVRMC. Who would have thought?
LOL, I will officially finish my Associates this May, hallelujah! And then I will start working on Pre-Req's to help me get into the Resp. Therapy program. And then down the road PA, or AA.
I am done waiting for things to come our way. There are things that are out of our control and I can either sit on the side lines or I can change my future. And I have decided, I will change my future and hopefully better our situation.
I have to say, it is invigorating (did I really just use that word) going back to school and really being Pro-Active about my life and my families life.
Who would have thought the Economy would tank a year after graduating with your Master's degree, who would have thought that in the year 2009 the #1 job affected the worst by the economy would be what you just graduated in "Architecture".
LOL, and yes, we are laughing these days, there is really nothing else to do otherwise I would be rolled into a ball with the lights out and under my blankets.
I have however pulled out 8 gray hairs. Can you believe that, all this stress, and now I have gray hairs; therefor making it an absolute necessity to color my own hair.. ($11 instead of $60 -$80, you bet I'm coloring my own hair these days, and Jake even helped, it looks darn good too). All before my 30th birthday which is coming up on the 21st! Yikes....
Who would have thought that at 30 I would be returning to school?
Jake is also looking at these differently, I believe this new year will be the beginning of a lot of changes for us Gines'. I will keep you updated.... there are changes on their way! Good changes *Ü*
1 comment:
You are awesome Audra! Way to keep your chin up and keep pushing through life to make it better!
Post a Comment