Monday, January 11, 2010

Update.... since October 2009





Raking the leaves in the backyard.... 10 months old! I don't think Dash liked it too much. What do you think?







Fly bruiser fly!!! (Holden doing what he does best, going all out!)












Here we are! (The two crazy's doing what they do best... being crazy!!!)











I made these yummy cinnamon roles... I have almost perfected them; almost.











Hmmm.... yummy! (Still not as good as Grandma Munn's though)










McKenzie's Halloween parade! October 30th 2010, the kids all walk around the school yard in their Halloween costumes!











Halloween night just before going out to trick or treat! I took them up around our neighborhood... they literally made a haul!










They filled their buckets practically to the brim. Yikes!











Picking pumpkins at the pumpkin patch! (Kenzie was in a fowl mood therefore would not allow us to take her picture! LOL)













Dashel at 10 months old!








Dashel and Brigham in October at their cousin Max's birthday party! (10 months old)









Jake took some family pics of his brother's family, these turned out so cute! If you want to see them all nag Jake to get them up!











Camping with my sisters (except we didn't actually camp) up Hobble Creek Canyon! From left to right: Brayden, Porter, McKenzie, Holden.












My baby brother got married back in October... this is the only pic I had on my camera, these are all the girls in my family, (not including the bride).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm glad you posted some updates, I always check your blog to see what's going on with you guys. It's been forever since we hung out....is it about time to have another archi-date night?
You have such a cute family, glad things are going well!