Lol, so I have come to the conclusion that no one reads this blog! To the demise of myself and my incompetent computer I cannot seem to stay consistent which I am sure does not help my situation. So to all who do read, thanks, and I appreciate it!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I do, I do! I also called you yesterday. Your phone went straight to voicemail. I called to see how Jake's interview went? Call me!
I read your blog all the time!:) We're gonna miss you guys...so you'll have to update it often so we know how you guys are!!! We want you guys over for a hot dog roast sometime before you leave.
hey I read it, just not that often-- I am a slacker, but I love to hear your rantings and ravings! It is soo you, and you are soo good to say it out loud when the rest of us keep everything in!!
4 comments:
I do, I do! I also called you yesterday. Your phone went straight to voicemail. I called to see how Jake's interview went? Call me!
I read your blog all the time!:) We're gonna miss you guys...so you'll have to update it often so we know how you guys are!!! We want you guys over for a hot dog roast sometime before you leave.
hey I read it, just not that often-- I am a slacker, but I love to hear your rantings and ravings! It is soo you, and you are soo good to say it out loud when the rest of us keep everything in!!
me too....
Post a Comment