Drum roll...... we ended up going with House #2. I think overall the location is what drew us up that way, I heared from 2 mom's up there that there is a great school called William Penn, and I am too try to get my kids into that school. So today it starts! I am excited to be moving, I'm excited to not have Jake commuting (which is like a three hour commute these days thanks too construction agghhhh), and I'm excited for a new start.
I will get a picture posted really quickly, apologize for that! And will try to keep you posted through the move. We are moving the end of this month, and me being so busy this summer, wedding, home searching, and so on I have not packed one thing yet. I'm way behind!
Anyway, can't wait and pics will follow soon!
By the way, Jake is loving his new job, couldn't work for a better place, and bonus, most of the people that work there are LDS. We have lucked out yet again! You'll all get a good laugh out of this though, his boss' name : Joe Smith :)
That will make you smile!
2 comments:
That's so exciting! If you need help packing or just someone to get your kiddos out of your hair while you pack let me know.
so was working with non lds people slumming it??
Post a Comment