Friday, July 2, 2010

How to decide?

So yesterday I finally had some luck and we found three places that are pretty great.  The only problem is they all have their pro's and cons.  First of all,

House #1.  Duplex, not super great from the outside, however it's a four bedroom,  two bath with brand new carpet and paint, brand new bathroom down stairs and quite roomy.  Upstairs kitchen and bathroom not great, but could be improved with a little help.  Very decieving from the outside, but could look cute with a little help from my green thumb! Shared yard, no fence!

House #2
Town home, cute, shared yard, swing set, probably other families with kids, better neighborhood than 3 house.  Super nice, 4 bed, 2 bath, however the 2 bedrooms downstairs are unfinished,  two living rooms, but only 2 finished rooms.  Nice kitchen, two toned paint. 

House #3
House, awesome older home, lot's of character, private fenced in yard, updated kitchen, fireplace, only problem is bad location and yard needs a little TLC, which I think would be fun!

I need help deciding!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I have learned that it is all about location. You can have a not so great house in a fantastic ward, neighborhood, and school district and thrive. I feel you can only thrive so much in a "not so good neighborhood." When we bought our house in Florida, we based everything off of the schools. I say start getting on the school websites and find the best area that way. Can't go wrong!!