Friday, February 12, 2010

Der Der!

Ok so here is my "True Blondness" shining through.  (No I am not a true blond, but this was denitently a true blond moment.)

Ok so Wednesday I went to target to return something, they put the money on a gift card for which I used during my purchase.  the Gift card amount was almost $20 exactly.  My total came to $25 which left me with $5 left over. 

Now here comes the funny part.  On Thursday as I was looking online at my bank account, I noticed that I had been charged the full $25 on my debit card.  So of course I called Target and made a little stink about the whole thing.  They were really great and the next day I got a phone call from them saying that they had found my transaction and went on to explain what had happened.

This is what he said:

"It looks like $5 was billed to your debit card, and then you asked for $20 cash back!"

What, OH MY GOSH!!! (He was right by the way) I had totally forgotten that I got $20 cash back!  Can I just tell you I wanted to crawl in a hole.  These nice people had spent two days looking over my transactions only to find out that I am a nimrod, that I was the reason my card was charged $25. 

"Boy do I feel sheepish!" 

I told the man that I was so sorry, I think he wanted to laugh on the phone but held it in for me.  I'm quite positive that once he hung up I was probably the joke of the dept. for the rest of the day, which I quite deserve.  All rights reserved to the Assets Protection dept.

LOL, so if anyone need feel better about them selves today, all you need to do is read this story and it will brighten your day and possibly your week!


Sincerly,

Dumb Blond
(My truest dumb blond moment!)

Which is Further Away?


Two blondes were sitting on a bench on the Atlantic City boardwalk admiring a beautiful, bright full moon. One said to the other, "I wonder which is further away, Florida or the moon?"

"Duh..." siad the other, "Can you see Florida from here?"

Blonde Falsies

No comments: