You know I was fine that he didn't crawl at 9 months, I was even fine that he didn't crawl at 10, 11, 12 however a parent can't help but worry and wonder when a year passes and your sweet little baby just doesn't seem to care about moving around too much... so I was elated today after working with him a little that he didn't just fall down on his tummy like he normally would. And then to my surprise he actually started crawling to a little toy ball all by himself.
Of course there were shouts of joy and elation towards my little guy who has become "Mommy's little boy" which I am all to happy to accept. So here is a cute little vid of my guy!!!!
Okay, so I can't get any video's to post, which is really frustrating... so until then here are some pics!
Here Dashel is eating his "Crawling Treat" it was the only thing I could get him to crawl to at first!!!
Isn't he the cutest, he is always happy!
Ahhhh, too cute! Mommy is so proud *Ü*



No comments:
Post a Comment