As we (Holden, Dash and I) were pulling out of the Walmart parking lot there was a homeless man at the corner, I had two dollars in my wallet so I handed it to Holden to hand out the window to the homeless man. After we drove away, Holden asked "why does he do that" and my response was "I don't know". To which he replied..."we should do that, I want to make money"! LOL, of course I was thinking to myself, why don't we all do that, sit on a corner and people will give money to you.
I said "well, he is homeless, he doesn't have a home to go to, he lives in the bitter cold without a car.
Holden said "well, he should get a job?"
Me: "he should, your right."
Holden: "He doesn't have to pay to get a job".
If only we could all see things the way a 5 year old does, we'd all be better off!
No comments:
Post a Comment