Thursday, December 20, 2007

General Conference 2007





Ok, so this is more of me simply bragging, but while we were watching the Sunday afternoon of General Conference McKenzie was going to town drawing, I was honestly amazed... she is a pretty dang good little artist. I know that me being the "not so great" artist in the family is always impressed, but I think that Jake always beams when he see's either Kenzie or Holden taking to art like they do. He is always asking them "Kenzie, Holden what do you want to be when you grow up... " and when they say "an Architect!" I know that Jake's heart grows another size. He's kind of like the Grinch if you think about it! LOL, anyway, I have to say that I do think Kenzie is very talented and it will be very interesting when she grows up to see what she will want to be a Singer, Artist, Architect, Jewelry girl, who knows!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

WOW Kenzie-- VERY impressive!