Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our last Formal Dinner!

What a night!!! We tried to make it never end. We had the most amazing food every night and the most incredible service. No wonder so many old people go on cruises. You get treated like royalty!



Owen, I bet you didn't think that pic you took of yourself was actually going to end up anywhere, well; that is what you get!

It was so sad to know that this was our last night of "formal dining". Every night (and those who have kids can appreciate this) with out kids and just being fed over and over again. It was SUPERB... I will cherish it! I mean, there is nothing like having dinner with your kids every night, milk spilling, screaming, food on the ground, not one second of peacefulness! Well, let's just say, I did appreciate this moment in time! We always sat with our group at dinner and I have to say, our choice of topics was always very entertaining! Thanks to Haley *Ü* and everyone else! We could hardly stop laughing most the time! We had the best waiter every night! We loved him, and he even sent me home with a present! After dinner we headed out onto the deck (freezing, mind you) to get some last pics!

I loved being able to get all dressed up... I can't remember the last time I got to dress up formally. Oh, wait it was highschool. Lame! What a great way to end the night, or should I say start the night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you, HOT STUFF! Audra that is!