Friday, December 21, 2007

Cabo Cont...


On our way to go snorkeling we got a little tour of the bay in Cabo. It was so fun to see the seals, they were so loud... I guess this is the best time of the year to be able to see this! Nice! To the right you have a water cave located next to Lovers Beach! Don't mind Don Juan! Mine, mine, mine, mine.... you get the picture!





This picture here beneath is called "Lovers Beach" and no I know what all your dirty minds are thinking, it's not named for people, it's actually named because you have the Sea of Cortes on one side and the Pacific on the other and when the collide they make "love"! You didn't know I was so smart, did you! These two pictures are showing you both sides... it honestly was so beautiful!



I can't believe we didn't get to stay in Cabo San Lucas longer. It was by far the most beautiful, clean beaches, the most crystal clear blue water (you could literally see the bottom of the ocean). It was absolutely amazing! This is where we ended up going snorkeling. I was so glad, because the water wasn't nearly as pretty in Puerto viarta, or Mazatlan! We saw some of the most amazing fish... I even held a blow fish and a star fish! WOW, I can't wait to do it again! (After we went Snorkeling I was freezing, it was like after being in the ocean for 1 hour straight the water, which wasn't really cold, just chilled me to the bone. Of course, Jake didn't have any problems! Figures *Ü*) This pic to the bottom of this is Jake and I heading back to the Ship after our HALF day in Cabo, I wasn't too happy that we only had a half day there... I could have stayed a week!

1 comment:

Natalie Jensen said...

i am so excited we leave in may and i can't wait ti looks like so much fun! hope your christmas went well. have fun at the wedding