Nothing yet, lol, I know you were all hoping; All as in the few who actually read this blog, were hoping I had knews about the baby coming. But, alas nothing so far.
I am at a three and 75% effaced. Whatever that means I swear. I am at a -2 stage, and again, does that really mean anything. Jake started school today, so hopefully when the baby comes it will be on a Tuesday or Thursday, or Saturday, Sunday. We shall see. Right about this time, I am missing my really good friends who I know would be there in a heart beat to help out with kids and such, so I'm really grateful that I am close to my sisters and my mom (who is training for a hospital job all week, lol, what are the chances of that) because I know they will be there for sure.
My next doc. appt. is this coming Wednesday, and yes I will keep you posted. Jake and I are extremely ancy, and pretty much have everything taken care of.
- House cleaned, check
- Carpets cleaned, check
- Laundry caught up, check, check
- Baby cradle almost done, check
- A few diapers bought, check
- wipes, check
- sanitizer, check
- bum cream, check
- nursing pads, check
- cream, check
- baby clothes washed, check
- blankets washed, check
- baby utilities, i.e. changing table, bouncer, car seat, swing, etc. washed check
- hospital bag, check
- going crazy, check
- New diaper bag, check
- Am I forgetting anything??????
I swear, I forgot how much preparation goes into a new baby! And then the fun part, the waiting and waiting and waiting.... hmmm what can I do to get that baby here?????
3 comments:
oooh - you're almost done!!!
Thanks for the update!! If you forgot how much work went into baby prep, just wait until you try to get out of the house with all 3 of your kids. It is a full blown circus to make that happen.
Good Luck, I can't wait to see what Baby Gines is going to be.
We are waiting on pins and needles to hear from you! Hey, in my defense, we tried to stop by to see you guys and we called several times but you probably didn't recognize the number.
I am sure you look gorgeous as always but you probably don't feel that way! And by the way, you are not judgmental, people should learn from their own experiences and grow up!
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment