Yeah! He was born on your mom's birthday! Adam was sad that he missed his by a day :) I'm glad everything went well! Can't wait to see him, he's sooooo darling!! Congrats.
You did it! Yeah. Glad to see that things went good. Another darling baby. I do agree that it would be a fun surprise not finding out boy/girl before hand. Makes it all the more exciting for everyone. It seems just like yesterday that I came and held little Holden at this age- now look- I've almost had 2 kids in the time you've had another one. Congrats- so happy you're not preggers anymore. Only a few more weeks for me too. I hate the end.
4 comments:
oh he is so handsome. congrats i am so exited for you. It makes me want one even more then I already do!!! love you guys best of luck- nat
YAY! Congrats. I love the name. Will you call him Dash for short?
He is wonderful! I have been checking the blog every day.
CONGRATULATIONS GINES FAMILY! I hope to meet him soon!
Yeah! He was born on your mom's birthday! Adam was sad that he missed his by a day :) I'm glad everything went well! Can't wait to see him, he's sooooo darling!! Congrats.
You did it! Yeah. Glad to see that things went good. Another darling baby. I do agree that it would be a fun surprise not finding out boy/girl before hand. Makes it all the more exciting for everyone. It seems just like yesterday that I came and held little Holden at this age- now look- I've almost had 2 kids in the time you've had another one. Congrats- so happy you're not preggers anymore. Only a few more weeks for me too. I hate the end.
Post a Comment