Friday, January 2, 2009

Cleaning out!!

So it's official, Christmas is over, New Years is over, and the Christmas is put away! Hallelujah is all I have to say. It's so nice to have the holiday on a Thursday, because you then get Friday and Saturday if your lucky, or at worst, you get Saturday off.

Yesterday Jake and I got almost the entire house ready for what's next to come, no we did not get it completely done, but for the most part I'm feeling better about the baby coming. The floors are mopped, the bedrooms clean, the office cleaned, the kitchen cleaned, the bathroom is my next tackle! Which technically is Jake's since I'm making him clean the bath-tub, (hey you try leaning over the bathtub with a stomach three times it's normal size (not easy))!~ Needless to say he mopped yesterday too considering that probably would have put me into labor, (now I know what to do in a few weeks) *Ü*

If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted any pics of me in quite a while, that's because, well as any pregnant woman knows YOU DON"T WANT TOO! You do not want pics taken of you at all. I'd forgotten this phenomenon, but alas I have remembered!

My face it fat and swollen, as well as my NOSE< why is that, why does your nose get big when your pregnant, it's one of those things on my list of "Things to ask the Big Man". My face is usually flushed, and I just don't plain feel good. Jake did get a few shots of us at First Night up in SLC, so I might be posting those, we shall see, but basically you might just plan on not seeing me at all till the baby comes. And then and only then will you get even worse shots of me, ones that are taken right after the baby comes when your overcome with joy, and don't care of the fact that you look your very worst.

Enough of that, I'm on to better things, like the fact that my wonderful sister took the kids last night for a sleep over, and I actually got to sleep in, I mean sleep in till like 11am, and then I took a long hot bath, ate, watched the news and now I'm typing on the computer to no noise.... it's the most wonderful thing in the world!

No Noise, what a great concept that I'm afraid most do not appreciate until after they have kids. I know I didn't! Now it's something I cherish.

Funny that in probably 2-3 weeks I will be adding noise to my life, I guess that is a good noise though- right? I keep telling myself that, and I keep telling myself to just go day to day; isn't that what your suppose to do when you wish something was over? Anyway, I wish it was over so I keep telling myself that it's better to keep the bun in the oven and have a healthy baby than take it out and have it not so healthy!

Needless to say, Jake and I are extremely ready and excited to get this little addition here! The house is almost ready, the kids are more than ready and Mommy is EXTREMEly ready! I mean, come on, why is there the 9 or technically the 10 month. It seems unnecessary like a cruel joke, the only thing I can pinpoint is that Heavenly Father wants us not just ready but "DESPERATE" to get the "Little bundle of Joy" out!

So, I'm getting desperate, maybe not fully desperate, as in I won't drink Castor oil, or anything like that, but I'm definitely ready!

So anytime little one, you can come and join this world, we are ready to love and kiss you and show you how much we love you! See you soon *Ü*

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Awe -- I hate these last few weeks! You're so close and I bet you are cute as ever! I love me some pregnant mamma!