So, this morning I put on my warm fuzzy socks, you know the ones with crazy colors and they are super warm, I headed up the stairs and switched out the laundry. Kenzie was getting ready for school, and Holden poor thing was still sleeping. I grabbed the laundry basket and started down the stairs, and about three steps down my foot lands on the very edge of the step... need I say more, 38 weeks pregnant, basket full of laundry and no way to catch myself. I hit hard and slid down the next three steps and landed on our tile entry way with a thud.
My bum or left hip or maybe both are so sore today it's not even funny. Luckily the baby seems to be fine, moving lots and there seem to be no side effects thank heavens. I swear if I don't injure myself or this baby before it comes it will be a miracle. I seem to have ACCIDENT PRONE written on my forehead with this pregnancy.
I hope that this baby will arrive safe and healthy despite my horrible issues and timing. It's pretty crazy to think that most likely this time next week or soon after the baby will be here. I am ready and waiting. Anytime would be fine with me!
3 comments:
So glad you're okay. How scary! Can' wait to see pics of the little one.
You've gotta watch your step! So glad that things are okay- I too am feeling that end of pregnancy itch. It's almost like you forget what it will be like to be without the belly and all the extra junk.
Awe -- careful girl! Let's take some pics before bebe' gets here! How does next week look for you?
Post a Comment