Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanks Linz...

So, basically that is what I have done for the kids next door, and they do come over quite a bit. To update you on what I've thought about my last post... I hope that didn't come across like I'm being completely judgmental, because to be honest, I've tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I know that people make mistakes and that it doesn't mean they are bad people. (Believe me I'm no saint)> I guess I'm just saying most of us learn from those experiences and grow up. Owell, maybe I really am the judgmental bitty. Who knows... I have no place to say anything I'm sure, and I'm sure people could say enough about me.

So, I'll leave it at that, and hope that I can learn and grow, and for sure I will be there for those kids!

No comments: