



Sunday, March 1st 2009 we blessed Dashel Brent Gines, it was a very good day, but a very hectic day at the same time. That morning Jake's little brother blessed their baby in their ward then we headed over to our stake conference, and then our family came over and we had a little private blessing at our church. We were a little iffy about doing the small private blessing, but it actually turned out really nice, and it was nice to have it more (I can never think of the right words, I'll come back to it later), quaint . After we headed over to Jake's parents for some amazing food and good times. It was so nice to see everyone, and thank you to all who came and supported, it meant a great deal to us! We love you *Ü*
Jake of course did an amazing job on Dashel's blessing. I'm always amazed at the fluidity of the words that are spoken, I have no doubt they are words of inspiration. Babe, thanks for being so amazing and for being such a great example to me, I love you and your the best!
Unfortunately I forgot to pull out the camera until everyone had left, but we did happen to get a few pics on Dashel's special day!





4 comments:
He is so cute!! I can't believe how much he is growing! We'll see you on Tuesday. For real this time!
It looks like it was a great day. Congrats Dash! We are excited to meet him on Saturday.
sorry we couldn't make it, I was thinking about you though. He is adorable have fun tomorrow we'll miss dinner love you guys
He is just so darn adorable!!!
Post a Comment