Monday, March 16, 2009

The next two weeks!

Jake left Saturday morning with his dad to India. Pretty crazy, it's finally here. If you don't remember Jake won a fellowship through the University of Utah almost a 9 months or so ago (I can't remember if that's right, but owell). He had to apply with many other students and provide a portfolio and prove why he was the best choice. He won and is now going to be gone for the next two weeks.

I added his blog that he will be doing while he is there it's in our favorites for those interested; and hopefully he will be able to access the internet. (As of this morning or night-time there he hadn't been able to make it work, so we're hoping). Anyway, while he is gone my goal is to make this as painless as possible, so I'm sure I will be spending lots of time at the park and trying to run my kids energy through the ground.

Babe I am so proud of you, you are amazing at what you do and I'm certain it just goes to show that you should have won a design award on your Master's Thesis. Things have a way of working themselves out I think.

Can't wait to hear from you and all your doing and seeing, and just remember not to concentrate to hard when you get to the comasutra building.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

The Kamasutra building?! ha ha ha ha! nice! Let's get together while he's gone -- what works for you?