Yesterday was another one of those crazy days. I didn't know if I was going to make it through with out stringing up Kenzie. LOL, as goes:
Woke up ate breakfast
Went to parent teacher conference
Came home to one of McKenzie's ever famous fits
Got call from work saying one of the girls who was suppose to work was going to the hospital and could I cover shift, and that the manager would be in right after her kids doc. appt.
Note to self, Dashel's was in five Minutes. I had totally forgotten due to Kenzie's tantrum
Run out door tell kids to get in the car, we had five min. to get there
Oh and before that Dashel had a blowout, so he was only in a onesie
Next, doc appt.
Run home to get diapers and wipes, completely out
Run down to work, work for 2 1/2 hours with three kids, just have have an ornery old woman tell me my kids are out of control and that they need a spaken ( woman the kids wouldn't have been there if it wasn't an emergency, honest to Pete is she crazy, who would do that)
Run home, late to meet my sister to babysit her kids, get there late
Finally a reprieve at 630 when she brings Pizza, kids leave for sleepover at 7:30 and I had the entire night to myself, just me and Dashel!
Bless those wonderful neighbors of mine!!!
Ahhhhh.......... Finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment